Sunday, January 9, 2011

Getting my Shoot on!!!!

I am so anxious for Spring to get here so I can start shooting outdoors again!!!  I had a great time today getting to do an indoor shoot with Mr. Mason.  As I sit here waiting for the pics to download to start the post processing I am thinking about how precious Mason is and the blessing from God that has been given to Tony & April.  Our children grow up too fast and today was a day that made me reflect back on when Austin was just the size of Mason.  Austin -now a teenager will let me steal a kiss or two every once in awhile, well really he will let me whenever I want as long as no one is looking!!!!  What a special day it was for me to be able to capture another one of God's blessings. Mom went with me to help - really to see Mason and to love on him, then we had lunch together.  I am more than thankful for my mother and I cherish the times we spend together!!!  Sitting here all cozy on the couch, with my coffee, looking out the window at the birds eating the fresh nuts and berries I have put out for them and anxiously awaiting on the snow, I just can't help but know I am one blessed girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment